Note: If you are having trouble getting the offer to load, try clearing your cache/cookies, logging into your United account in one tab and then clicking the below.
[Application link: Chase United MileagePlus Explorer]
50,000 miles are now available with the Chase United MileagePlus Explorer business credit card. This is a strong, limited time offer and I recommend you consider applying. Here are the details:
- 50,000 bonus miles after spending $2,000 in 3 months
- 10,000 additional miles when you spend at least $25,000 in a calendar year
- $95 annual fee (first year waived)*
- 2 miles per $1 spent at United and select business expenses (restaurants, gas stations and office supply stores)
- 1 mile per $1 spent everywhere else
- Free checked bag, priority boarding, two United Club passes
- No foreign transaction fees
- Approval difficulty: Hard (~700+ credit score with good income)
- Churn status: Moderate (can be reapplied after 24 months)
As I’ve mentioned in my Getting Started Guide, United Airlines is probably the best in terms of award availability – especially if you can secure a saver economy seat at a paltry 12,500 miles one-way within the continental U.S. Say what you will about the airline itself, but if it allows me to consistently use miles to get me to my destination then I’m a happy traveler. Everything else about the card is excellent: waived annual fee for the first year, no foreign transaction fees and airline-specific benefits like priority boarding and first checked bag free.